Spare Parts Manager
- Oversees the parts department; ability to lead cross-functional parts teams to understand requirements, develop strategies and deliver implementation plans as needed for maximum effectiveness.
- Knowledge of automotive systems in general and ability to interpret parts management reports.
- Familiar with parts pricing procedures, comfortable with inventory work and computer analysis of inventories.
- Motivates and develops staff through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Work closely with the principal and service manager to maintain inventory levels that enable a timely turnaround of parts needed for after-sales jobs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High school qualification with at least 10 years of automotive parts operations and parts management experience.
- Numeracy skills relative to automotive parts operations and ideally with industry-specific training in parts management.
- Capable of working independently and computer literacy.
- A success driven leader with proven experience in managing parts department processes and meeting operational objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation and English writing skills.
- Preference will be given to Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Closing date: 31/12/2019