Spare Parts Manager
- Oversees the parts department; ability to lead cross-functional parts teams to understand requirements, develop strategies and deliver implementation plans as needed for maximum effectiveness.
- Knowledge of automotive systems in general and ability to interpret parts management reports.
- Familiar with parts pricing procedures, comfortable with inventory work and computer analysis of inventories.
- Motivates and develops staff through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Work closely with the principal and service manager to maintain inventory levels that enable a timely turnaround of parts needed for after-sales jobs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High school qualification with at least 10 years of automotive parts operations and parts management experience.
- Numeracy skills relative to automotive parts operations and ideally with industry-specific training in parts management.
- Capable of working independently and computer literacy.
- A success driven leader with proven experience in managing parts department processes and meeting operational objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation and English writing skills.
- Preference will be given to Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Closing date: 31/12/2019
- To assist in the various function of parts store operations as assigned from time to time.
- GCE “O” Level with pass in English and Mathematics.
- Familiar with parts and MS Office is an advantage.
- Valid Brunei Class 3 driving license.
- Form 5 or GCE “O” Level with pass in English.
- Valid Brunei Class 3 driving license and clean driving record for the last 5 years.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Automobile industry.
- Willing to work after office hours.
Sales Executie - Commercial Vehicles
- Ability to promote and sell commercial vehicles• Attend product and sales training as required.
- Constantly improve and stay up-to-date products and market knowledge.
- Meet with existing and new customers and prospects to maximize sales opportunities.
- Assist customers in vehicle and equipment selections.
- Prepare sales orders, process paperwork, and present sales proposals to clients.
- Make daily customer and prospect calls and provide weekly reports to management.
- Maintain accurate documentation in reports, quoting and communication.
- Develop new business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
Skills & Requirements:
- Effective communication skills and ability to learn equipment specifications to communicate effectively with customers.
- Knowledge of customer service, sales principles and commercial vehicles specifications.
- 3-5 years of experience in the commercial vehicles/trucking/transportation industry.
- Hold a valid Brunei Class 3 driving license. Possession of Class 4 & 5 license is an advantage.
- Fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English, written and verbal.