Top Performer Awards 2020
In 2020, the brand with the three-pointed star increased its unit sales by 12% and taking the top spot for the luxury automobile segment in Brunei.
More than half of the Mercedes-Benz sold in 2020 were compact cars, with CLA being the best-selling model followed closely by the A-Class. With the introduction of the all-new GLA and GLB in the third quarter of last year, the growth within the compact cars segment is expected to continue.
In the performance automobile segment, more than 50 units of Mercedes-AMG have been delivered to customers in 2020, setting a new record and making Mercedes-AMG the number 1 performance automobile brand in Brunei. The growth was mainly due to the increased in demand for the AMG 35 and 45 model series.
The number 1 position in the premium luxury automobile brand was a result of the strong support of our valued customers and the great teamwork of our dedicated staff. On 28 January 2021, the Star Performer Awards ceremony was hosted to honour our top sales executives and long service employess at Mercedes-Benz Autohaus.
The Top Sales Awards were presented by the Executive Chairman of Jati Transport - Yang Mulia Pg Anak Haji Ja'afar Ibni Al-Marhum Pg Pemancha Pg Anak Hj Mohd Alam.
Top Sales Awards
1. Top Sales Overall Winner - HAJI MOHAMED FITZILA BIN HAJI MOHAMED YUNUS
2. Top Sales Overall Runner Up - LUQMAN HAKIM BIN ABDULLAH
3. Top Sales (Mercedes-AMG) - IVAN CHIA IK VOON
4. Top Sales (Mercedes G-Class) - CHIEW YAN YAN
The long service awards were presented by the Executive Director of Jati Transport - Mr Andrew Chiam.
Long Service Awards
1. 30 years - PG HJ SALLEHUDDIN PG BATARA
2. 30 years - STEVEN CHONG MENG WATT
3. 30 years - ZAIKIAH HJ ABDULLAH
4. 20 years - LAW SIEW LANE (ANGELLA)
5. 10 years - JERONIMO G CASTRO